- We are still accepting donations. Drop them off this week, or email me specifics.
- Catalog will be online later this week- for now last years catalog is still up on our website so you can see the kinds of donations we have
- Bake sale items will be greatly appreciated. You can prepack in portions or bring them and we will divide them up.. Bread and cakes are a great item too. Ethnic desserts are popular too. Baked goods can be brought in Friday during school, Sat from 3-5, or Sunday morning after 8:00 a.m.
- We will be setting up on Saturday from 3-5, we welcome more help- no kids though please.
- We have a movie for the kids if you are here at the auction, it will be in the Maple Room on the first floor. Movie starts at 10:45, and the classroom will open at 10:30. The movie will be Madagascar 3. We will have special treats for the kids to enjoy while watching the movie. (You must be here at the auction if your kids are here, no drop off and leave) Younger siblings are welcome if they are ok being away from mom and dad.
- The auction display area is in the hallway outside the church sanctuary and the majority of the action happens when church is over at 11:30. It is best to come over earlier so you can bid on items before it gets crowded. We start closing tables approx. noon and it ends quickly.
- The church is having a lunch available for those interested, the cost is $5.00 and the theme is "Picnic in February" so fun picnic foods will be served.
Monday, February 18, 2013
Trinity Preschool Silent Auction - Sunday, February 24, 2013
Our one preschooler fundraiser is this weekend, Sunday, Feb. 24 here at the preschool and church.
Why we do this fundraiser: We do not make enough money from tuition to buy all of the great equipment we need to keep our program the high quality it has become known for. All of our playground equipment, including the ground cover has been paid for with auction funds. We had the playground fence painted with auction money. We need to buy more of the great, cushioning, safe rubber mulch for our playground and will use auction funds to pay for it- it is EXPENSIVE- but great stuff.
If you can't make it to the auction, you can bid in advance, see Mary for more details.
Some items we have in auction-
A 2 bedroom condo for a week in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!
Many restaurant gift certificates, store gift certificates and great baskets.
Now a few notes about how the auction works for those who want to know more.
We set up displays with a piece of paper that people can bid on (write the amount they will pay), then someone else comes along and writes they will pay more and if you want the item, you might write down a higher bid. When the bidding is announced closed, the highest bidder "wins" that item. They get to pay for it and take it home.
We have a beautiful, wonderful bake sale where we raise over $500.00 during the morning. Make sure you stop and buy a treat.
The kids find it very fun to come to school on a special morning for a fun movie.
If you have any questions, let me know.
Thanks, Mary Ristau